Expense Barchart report

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 16:26:03 EST 2014

Mon, 29 Dec 2014 11:29:22
<CA+Hf49ZF5Bk4nTLRW7-pLaZz3aBnFo1zDZ_s7UpoS7=aK1cEgA at mail.gmail.com>
matzeNOTAVAILABLE . <matze999 at gmail.com>

>1) I looked through the thread, but i did not see "the answer". Maybe
>you can help an old slow man out and recite it?

see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EQduTQz6Yk

mods, the link is to a popular music combo from southern africa named,
appropriately, "die antwoord" a direct translation of which is, "the
answer"

my response above is satirical

>4) Missed that one as well. Where did we do that
>The copying and pasting into some other application and formatting it
>there is not really an option for me.

Why not?  You seem to have considered everything else.

Is there a situation in your un-democratic country that means you are
not allowed to use a freely available spreadsheet application?

Where is the rule that says the exact report you need must be in the
application you use in your country?  Particularly if you've shelled out
so much for it.   Sigh.

--
Wm...