Register font color

Brian Openshaw br33br1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 09:36:12 EST 2014

Hi,

Sorry if this is a repeat. I have googled searched the archives and
couldn't find an answer.

I have used the theme changing tool to change my themes and have chosen
the MS-Windows Theme.

I would like to know how to change the register font color?

It seems to always just be black.

I have modified my settings to have a black background in the register.
So my register is now black on black.
So now I need to change the register font color to a white or yellow
font color instead of black.

If this is a setting in the prefences somewhere that I missed, please
let me know.

If I need to hard code this into the theme files, that is great too.
Just tell me the coding sytax and where to put it.

Please forgive me, I am legally blind and can't see very well.
I can only read bright text on a black background.

Thank you so much for the help.

Brian