Any way to correct the running total of shares?

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Sun Feb 2 15:02:11 EST 2014

Another possibility is that after you entered the number of shares, if the
$$ and price did not match up it can adjust one of the three (total, price
per share and number of shares). Does your transaction still show 187
shares?

I have kept stocks in gnc for a long time and have never seen this problem.
Computers are extraordinarily good at arithmetic.

Keith