Changing Notes Comments

John Donnee jdonnee at ec.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 16:27:16 EST 2014

When I print off an Invoice, I want to have the note: Thanks you for your patronage to be like the following.

1. Remove the Thank you four your patronage.

2. Replace it with something like

Bank Routing: Bank Name
Bank Routing Number: 1234555
Account Number: 222222222

I also tried to create a custom report and went in to the Style sheet “Footer” but that only lets you have a string so my bank routing information in the above example comes across as a single line of information.

Any thoughts as to how I can change the Patronage or in the Footer not have it as a single string so that it looks like the above?.

Thanks

John Donnee

910.622.8111
8422 Emerald Dunes Rd.