Bank statement import strategies from bad formats?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 14:55:54 EST 2014

I don't think you have the wrong tree. Others have pointed out:

http://xl2qif.chez-alice.fr/calc2qif_en.php

That's a tool that takes a spreadsheet (in OpenOffice Calc in this case. there may be one for Excel as well) and converts it to QIF, which you can then import into GnuCash.

I am not a user of this tool, but there it is.

David