Version 2.6 and Automatic Stock Pricing

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 00:19:53 EST 2014

Dr Ray,

Just an update on the previous, if you check out
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows you will note the following....
GnuCash 2.5 and more recent

Everything is done for you by running the "Install Online Price Retrieval"
command. You can find this in the Windows start menu under the GnuCash
group. This will install Strawberry perl and all the perl modules required
to run Finance::Quote.
Cheers Dave H