History

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Feb 5 10:12:13 EST 2014

On Wednesday 05 February 2014 07:53:08 John Ralls wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be>
wrote:
> > The path to look for now is org>gnucash, but the rest should be
> > similar.
> Perhaps it should be org.gnucash.GnuCash just in case we need
> preferences for some utility program in the future.

That does makes sense. However changing that at this stage means we'd
have to implement an additional settings migration in the first
subsequent release.
We already have one from gconf to gsettings. The second one would be
from gsettings-old-location to gsettings-new-location.

To be honest, not something I'm looking forward to to implement.

Wouldn't it work to just make a org.gnucash.<utility-prog> schema in the
existing context ?

Geert