Online Banking - Fidelity Investments "HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request) Error parsing server response"

smtelegadis smtelegadis at msn.com
Wed Feb 5 10:45:01 EST 2014

Let me start off by saying I hold multiple account with different
institutions and so far Fidelity is the only one that presents a problem for
downloading balances and transactions.  I've seen similar errors from other
institutions but there doesn't appear to be any resolution.  I'm able to
successfully download my account list and and the setup appears to
configured properly.Below is my error log:AqBanking v5.3.0.0betaSending jobs
to the bank(s)Locking user {/redacted from post/}Sending
request...Connecting to server...Resolving hostname "ofx.fidelity.com" ...IP
address is "155.199.36.70"Connecting to "ofx.fidelity.com"Connected to
"ofx.fidelity.com"TLS: SSL-Cipher priority list:
+VERS-SSL3.0:SECURE256:SECURE128TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated:
TLS1.0:RSA-ARCFOUR-128:SHA1TLS: Warning - The server has chosen unsafe
SSL-Ciphers!Connected.Sending message...Message sent.Waiting for
response...Receiving response...HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)Error parsing
server responseUnlocking user {/redacted from post/}Postprocessing jobsJob
Get Balance: finishedResetting provider queuesI'm thinking it has something
to do with the account being presented to fidelity.  I don't believe the
letter in the account is transmitted properly and that is the problem for
the error. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.