Trouble setting accounting period

ANTHONY NELSON tonyn999 at me.com
Wed Feb 5 13:02:38 EST 2014

Hi All,

My CPA wants me to run some reports from last year, which for me ended 9/30/2012.

When I go to the Accounting Period screen and set the accounting period properly the change does not seem to take.  See screen shot:

When I run a report or even get out of GnuCash Preferences and go back in the accounting period is back to the current year rather than what I have set.  I've tried to save the file, quit out of GnuCash, and go back in, but that does not work either.

Also, I notice on Preferences screens there is a "Close" button, but not a "Save" button.

How can I get around this problem?

Thanks!
--Tony