Python bindings on Mac OS 10.9

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 08:30:49 EST 2014

Getting python bindings to work is really mostly an excuse to get my feet wet.   I’m looking at creating the capability to muck around in the C, so building the current development and stable versions are critical.   I’d be using the python bindings on the production system, and for that I’m already using 6.1.  The development version would be on the other machine.

Thanks, though.