Gnucash 2.6.1 on OSX 10.9.1

thughes travisjhughes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 22:26:41 EST 2014

That seems to have fixed F::Q. Now the perldoc command returns information
about F::Q.

I closed Gnucash prior to running the "sudo cpan..." command. When I opened
it afterwards, the Get Quotes button was still grayed out on the price
editor dialog and there was still a warning stating that F:Q was not
installed properly on the securities editor dialog. It is as if Gnucash
isn't "seeing" that F:Q is there. Is there something more I need to do to
Gnucash?

I appreciate your help.

Kindly,
Travis