expense voucher, pay invoice; possible bug?

Stephen Biggs gnucash at zehmahyesh.e4ward.com
Wed Feb 12 16:16:38 EST 2014

This is quite irritating and I do not discount the possibility that I
am doing something wrong or do not understand something.

I have expense vouchers for my employee meals that are paid for by
employee personal credit card and any mileage.

The first two vouchers worked just fine, but the current and the one
immediately previous have more than one expense type mixed in. The
first two vouchers were for mileage only, and the last two
problematic have both mileage and meals. I mention this since I don't
know whether it matters or not.

For the voucher which totals $184.06, when I click "Pay Invoice" I
get a window that shows a $2946.04 refund and 0.0 in Payment. I have
no idea where that number is coming from.

I have tried various different responses including just allowing that
erroneous amount to be paid, and one time it generated two matching
payments in Accounts Payable. The other time, nothing happened and
the next time I hit Pay Invoice, that amount doubled!

How do I get these invoices paid properly? What am I missing?

TIA

---