Checks (again)

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:29:24 EST 2014

Now I have another perplexing issue. I have 3 different types of
checks:  Missions Account, General Account & Payroll .

The Missions Account checks are 3 to a page and are the
Quicken/Quickbooks (tm) US-Letter.  I have not printed on the actual
checks themselves, but print the checks on plain paper and hold them up
to the light with the actual checks to check alignment. The actual
checks have underlines for the payee, date amount (words) and $ amount.
The first check prints fine. All the text is just above the lines. The
second check prints through  the lines and the third check prints below
the line.  As if the spacing was too much between the first and second
checks and second and third checks.

The General Account does the same thing.  However, those are the Quicken
Wallet Checks w/sidestub (3 to a page).

How can I shorten the space between the printing of the first and second
check and the second and third checks?

BTW, The Payroll is done on a spreadsheet and works great!

Greg

---