Balance Sheet is not balanced

Jenny Li jenny.lilan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:00:44 EST 2014

Dear Ian,

Thank you for the answer. However, it seems hard to use trading accounts as
I got tons of transaction for last 15 months and I don't think I have
chance to change all of them for one go. I need to submit BS report for
year end auditing in a week.

I plan to use monthly adjustment based on BS result and create one account
" Currency Exchange Loss/ Gain" under Expenses Account to adjust it each
month which Mike mentioned.

I am going to try today.

If you have any other solutions, please kindly tell me. Thank you very
much.

Jenny