No price updates anymore

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 20:54:05 EST 2014

Well, to answer my own inquiry, I tried out a bunch of the other F::Q sources
available. Most don't seem to recognize simple major stock symbols, like
AMAT and the like. Some, instead of returning anything useful, spit back a
blurb that seems to be Yahoo's self-promoting about how their web search is
the bees knees and such. So many of the other quote sources perhaps are
ultimately just using Yahoo's stuff, too.

-----
Ken Farley