No price updates anymore

davelist at mac.com davelist at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 10:04:49 EST 2014

On Feb 14, 2014, at 9:49 AM, Andrew Kolbus <andrew.kolbus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Noticed this today as well.  Looks like the bug is "resolved", but like Les
> I am not sure how to update.
>
> I ran the included "FinanceQuote Update.app" (OSX), but it did not update
> the module (still at 1.18).  I can wait for the new version to be pushed to
> the appropriate repository if that's all we're waiting on, but if there's a
> more appropriate way to update I'd appreciate if someone would share.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

I suspect you’ll need to wait for the next release unless you want to apply the patch manually. That’s what I did and it works for me now. I’ve attached the resulting USA.pm file. On my Mac (10.9.1 running Gnucash 2.4.x), this file resides in /Library/Perl/5.16/Finance/Quote/Yahoo so if you put the file there (will likely require administrative privileges on your Mac), then it should work.

HTH,
Dave