Using Budget for Multiperiod reports - Price Source options?

bruce mcmillan bruce.kevin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 16:28:55 EST 2014

Love GnuCash.
Filling a Budget report with existing transactions is a nice way to get
multi-period reports to print out.
>From my experience tho it seems that if there are multiple currencies,
populating the Budget report with existing transactions can only assume
"Average Cost" for determining conversions. There is no option for eg
"Nearest in Time" that we have in regular Reports. Am I right here?

[I need "Nearest in Time: :-)]

Bruce.