Fwd: Re: Maybe the last advanced portfolio update for now

Richard Ullger rullger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:40:39 EST 2014

Forwarded to list.

> On 20 Feb 2014 08:06, "Mike Alexander" <mta at umich.edu> wrote:
> >
> > I checked in yet another change to the advanced portfolio report
tonight.  The major change in this version is that it tries to keep track
of residuals from reinvested income and not count them as "money in".  If
you have an asset account which is used to hold residual income from DRP
transactions and funds from that account are later added to another DRP
transaction, they won't be counted as money in. Actually you can have
several such accounts as long as all of them are asset accounts and the all
siblings or parents of one another.

> > I'd like to move on to other things, but if anyone finds a serious
problem, I'll try to fix it.

Thanks Mike. I'll take a look this evening and report back if there are any
issues.

Than you for all the time you've spent in fixing up this report.

Regards,

Richard.