Sharing a Data File WAS:Re: How do I remove an entry from the aging receivables report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 14:08:10 EST 2014

Additionally, I'd note that GnuCash data files (as opposed to settings files) are not stored in hidden files or folders. The main GnuCash datafiles are typically named Foo.gnucash (where "Foo" is the name you chose for your data file--mine is called "AllAccounts.gnucash") and are placed on your hard drive in the folder of your choosing.

David