Maybe the last advanced portfolio update for now

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Thu Feb 20 16:03:45 EST 2014

--On February 20, 2014 10:59:57 AM -0500 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
wrote:

> Quick question:  Does it handle direct transactions from Income, yet,
> or must transactions still come through a brokerage?  IMHO it would
> be nice to handle Income directly ;)

Handle how?  If you use funds from an income account to purchase shares
it will be added to the basis but not counted as money in.  This is
because this is considered to be reinvested income and not new money in
to the account.  I think this is what most people want.

           Mike