How to register Japanese VAT

Tomoo Nomura nomurat at tmo.co.jp
Thu Feb 20 19:35:16 EST 2014

Hello,

I'm a new. I installed Gnucash in Debian/wheezy. It seems great!
I'm running own small company, and need VAT handling system.
Can Gnucash handle Japanese VAT ?
What I want to do are
1. When I register something purchased, it can be register payed VAT
automatically.
2. When I register something sold, it can be register received VAT
automatically.
Moreover, it would be better, if I can select VAT include/exclude price
when I register purchase/sales.
I checked FAQ 6.4.1 How to handle VAT/GST on invoices, and claim VAT/GST
rebates on purchases.
It, however, have to register each VAT separately.
Is there any documents or explanation web sites ?

Thanks,
Tomoo

--
****** Nomura Technical Management Office Ltd. *****************