Sharing a Data File WAS:Re: How do I remove an entry from the aging receivables report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 19:56:28 EST 2014

I'm not sure the question got answered here. To change the dates on any report, first run the report and then click on the Options button. The dialog that pops up will have a tab for the date range, which you will adjust on an as-needed basis. So, yes, you would set it manually each time you run the report--unless you add the report (with its date settings) as a custom report.

HTH,
David