Reconciling Pre-History

Pete pd20140224 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 04:28:05 EST 2014

On 24 February 2014 22:27, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Presumably, if you reconciled previously, you had to account for the
> earlier transactions, most likely with an Opening Balance transaction.

Thanks, David -- After some further checking, it looks like this one
was user error. I had previously concluded all the historical debits
and credits were pre-selected in the reconcile window (at a quick scan
they looked to be) but in fact there were a handful unselected -- many
pages of transactions, so easy to miss I suppose.

In conclusion, I was indeed able to use the reconcile window to
reconcile all my pre-historical/pre-reconciliation transaction
entries.

Thanks devs!

Pete