How to print multiple checks

HB Sidman dklab at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 16:45:45 EST 2014

I can print 3 checks at a time. I use standard safeguard checks with 3
checks to a page. when I try more than 3 - I get overprinting of the
bottom check. I am new to the program and moved from Quicken. Please
provide details of how to do it. I have read the both manuals and still
am unable to find a solution. Also the first check on the page is
aligned correctly but the next is a little off with the data lower than
the first. The third check on the page prints the data below the line.
Is there a way to fix that?
Thanks for the help,
Wivern