GnuCash Version 2.6

Keith Royall keithroyall at visitnz.plus.com
Wed Jan 1 06:02:24 EST 2014

Dear Sirs

I have installed V2.6 onto a Samsung Laptop computer, using the Windows 7
Home Premium 64 bit operating system, to record the Income & Expenditure for
my local Church.  But, I am having problems with the reports.  When I
generate any of the reports, they are displayed with the church's name
repeatedly overprinted in large heavy type, obscuring the actual data. See
attached PDF.

However, I first installed V2.6 onto my main machine, which is a HP Laptop
Computer using the Windows 7 professional 32 bit operating system, without
any apparent problems.

What do I need to do to resolve this problem?

Regards

Keith Royall