Ubuntu Software Center does not have the new version

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Thu Jan 2 04:15:42 EST 2014

Il 02/01/2014 8.22, John Sowden ha scritto:
> Ubuntu Software Center currently has version 2.4.13 (per the
> description).  How do we get the current version?
>
> John

GnuCash 2.6.0 will probably be in the next release of Ubuntu. If you
want to try install it you can check this link:
http://pkgs.org/search/?query=gnucash+2.6.0&type=name

select "debian sid" and download "gnucash_2.6.0-1" and
"gnucash-common_2.6.0-1" deb files.
When downloaded double click on it (but first make a backup of your
GnuCash data file just in case something goes wrong). The software
center should open and install the package.
If you try this way let us know if it works.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't tested the packages, but I used this method in the
past and it worked.

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.