2.6 Reconcile...NO wrap!%$#@#$

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 13:17:52 EST 2014

No, in the new version 2.6, unless there's a secret I'm missing (always want
to leave myself an out so that I can humbly admit incompetence), it makes
*no* difference.  You can expand the size of the reconcile window to the
entire screen, but if the description of any entry is particularly long, it
will push all the boxes that you check off to the right, out of sight in the
window unless you physically scroll over.

In the previous versions it did not make any difference the size of the
window, it would automatically adjust and the check boxes would always be
visible, regardless of the length of any transaction description.