GnuCash 2.6 Dutch: cannot start new file

Egbert van der Wal ewal at pointpro.nl
Sat Jan 4 16:49:42 EST 2014

I'm not sure which 'Reset Defaults' button you mean. On the screen for
'new file' at which I'm stuck there is a 'Reset Defaults' button on
every tab, but clicking any (or all) of those doesn't change the
disabled state of the 'Forward' button. However, on the business tab, it
does change the value of the 'Default tax' dropdown selection list.

Thanks,

Egbert van der Wal