Where Did File Go

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 05:10:03 EST 2014

On 5 January 2014 05:41,  <captureyourworld123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded your newest stable version of your checking software. 2.6.? if I remember correctly.  I can not find the file anywhere.  I am using Windows 8.1.  Where should I look for the file and the name of the file.  Thank You.   Joe

Do you mean that you cannot find the file you downloaded?  If so then
that is not really a gnucash question but a windows question.  Where
it put it probably depends on your browser settings.  If you are using
Firefox then Tools > Downloads should show the files you downloaded
and if you right click the downloaded file and select Open Containing
Folder then it should open the folder containing the file.
Alternatively if you just want to run it you should be able to double
click it from the downloads window.

Colin