2.4.14 Imports & Other Issues

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Jan 5 17:23:51 EST 2014

On Sun, January 5, 2014 4:03 pm, John Ralls wrote:

> I think we’re going to have to do a 2.4.15 once these regressions are
> resolved.
> Timing will depend on fixing them and on Derek’s schedule for upgrading
> code.gnucash.org.

I am not on any schedule or in any rush for migrating code.  I've got a
lot of configuring to do well before I migrate any data, and I suspect the
data migration will itself only take a short period of time, so it can be
done "later", as per whatever schedule you need.

Given the reports of 2.4.14, I think 2.4.15 should happen before we
migrate (even if it's effectively reverting back mostly to 2.4.13)

> Regards,
> John Ralls

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745