Menu options disabled

jazeera vishrao at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 10:48:28 EST 2014

Hello there,

                I am still evaluating the software and it has been a
frustrating experience to say the least. For instance, I don't see any
option under the Actions--> Online Actions sub-menu other than the Show Log
Window. Is there something that I have to do in Preferences to enable it or
does it get enabled during an Install?

Another issue. Under AqBanking I was able to set up a checking account
successfully but when I tried to download transactions thru Retrieve Account
List I got nothing. However with another account, at a different bank, even
in spite of failed connection on Invalid Password I was still able to
download all the transactions. Doesn't make sense at all. Any clues what is
going on?

I often feel I am very close to working out the kinks and then something
else crops up to spoil the interest level. I must say however when I try
researching for other alternate tools on Personal Finance, I invariably come
back to GnuCash. There is nothing that comes close to the features in
GnuCash. That should say a lot about the quality behind GnuCash.

Please help!!!

Jazz