Bayesian import not allowed with QIF

olme dolmedilla at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 9 02:29:50 EST 2014

BTW, Henning, could you give me your e-mail address, or write me to dolmedilla - /-at-/ - yahoo.es? I am happy to try your implementation and help you extending it if needed. I have already cloned your git repo, but would need some additional comments to understand what is being done in your python file ;-).

Thanks.