Importing a customer list using Windows 7 and version 2.6 causes a crash. (was none)

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 04:46:53 EST 2014

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:55:26 -0500
junker at ericvey.com wrote:

> Importing a customer list using Windows 7 and version 2.6 causes a
> crash.
>

> Here is one that causes a crash. As far as I can tell, it meets the
> requirements.
>  ,Foundation Academy,Foundation Academy,,,,,4073253222,,,,,,,,,,

Indeed it does.  Thank you for raising this issue.  I assume other lines imported OK.

A couple of questions first that may help to track this down.

Was this the first line, last line, somewhere in the middle?  Anything significantly different about this line?  Is that a real space before the first comma or this that an e-mail artefact?  Add your answers to the bug report.

Also if you could attach a trace file to the bug, that would be most useful.

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile

If you'd like to create a bug report, so it's not forgotten about, I'll look into it.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash

Regards
Mike