Importing a customer list using Windows 7 and version 2.6 causes acrash. (was none)

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 08:37:28 EST 2014

On Thu, 09 Jan 2014 08:19:14 -0500
junker at ericvey.com wrote:

> I made this one row file to play with because it illustrates that even
> with no other rows, a crash occurs. It's the first row of my 450 row
> file that I originally thought was bogging the program down and making
> it crash.
>
> I added the comma to no effect. I have tried many ways to make this
> work before asking here.
>

> I'm brand new to this program and I am gulping for air. I have no idea
> it is me that is wrong or it when things don't work as planned.

This much requested feature is also brand new to 2.6 and hasn't had much testing.  My test files worked fine, your single line crashes as described.  Not your fault, probably mine.  I re-counted the commas after I'd had another cup of tea and found them to be correct ;).

At the moment I have no suggestions for a user workround.  Do the other lines import correctly?

Mike E