Advanced Portfolio Report

PeterO petero at fotodomain.com
Fri Jan 10 04:09:13 EST 2014

I have an issue with Advanced Portfolio Report that generates wrong values
for Realised Gains. This applies to selected stocks that I still hold but
have sold parcels of in the past. Realised CG as calculated by "scrubbing"
match pretty much with my spreadsheet when FIFO is applied. But Adv
Portfolio Report pulls completely different values that I can't reproduce.
Like turning a $125 gain into 12,500 loss. I have tried all 3 possible
calculation basis in the Options and while they produce different results,
none of them is correct.

I am using 2.6 on Mac.

Peter