Balance sheet does not tally

J jitkothari at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 05:32:07 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

Installed ver 2.6.0 (under Portable Apps to test out), and generated
Balance sheet with Price source (Weighted average).

I can see a value under Trading Gains & Unrealised Losses. Balance sheet
does not match by the value under Unrealised Losses.

What steps shall i try to find the source of this difference ?

Regards,
Jiten