remembering & printing payee addresses?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Jan 10 14:12:13 EST 2014

Hi, Victor:

       That's a step in the right directly, but doesn't complete the
task, I don't think:  I just created a Vendor corresponding to a payee
("Description") in GnuCash 2.4.10 corresponding to my bank account.
Unfortunately, when I tried to print, it did NOT access the address I
entered for that Vendor.  I could try GnuCash 2.6.0, but that would
apparently require me either to install something other than Ubuntu
12.04 LTS or compile GnuCash from source.  I may do both (but not
immediately ;-).

       Thanks,
       Spencer