using PostgreSQL

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:15:31 EST 2014

Since the question of whether the SQL backend options are viable has arisen
again, would it be worth adding something to the Database Support section
of the Gnucash:Features page?  Now that there seems to be active warning
against using these backends for production use, it should really be listed
there as well, so that someone does not see them as an option, without
seeing the potential issues as well.