Per diem expense reimbursements

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:11:12 EST 2014

I've had to deal with work related expenses as well that I didn't want
merged with my personal expenses.
I simply created a Work Expense account to deal with it.

Expenses:Work Expense

Then, any charges against your per diem on your personal card would debit
Expense:Work Expense and credit Assets:Bank account