Importing payroll information

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Jan 15 18:32:24 EST 2014

There really is no "QIF Spec".  I have the GnuCash QIF importer source code.

The M field is definitely supported, but it depends where you put it in
the transaction.  You need to put it before you start the splits otherwise
it either gets ignored or throws an error.  So:

D...
M...
T...
S...
E...

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745