Gnucash 2.6: problem opening file

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Jan 17 11:04:52 EST 2014

Il 17/01/2014 16.57, John Ralls ha scritto:
> Heh, it was reported by a Russian and even French triggered the bug.
>
> But Cristian, do you have an Italian edition of Windows?
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Yes, my XP is in Italian. I reproduced the bug by using filenames with
accented characters (à, è, ì, etc...). With latest nightly I can't
reproduce it. After reinstalling the official 2.6 release the bug comes
back.

Regards
Cristian

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.