Decimal separator in MacOS is period instead of locale-defined (Spanish) comma

Bruno Fontana bruno.fontana at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 09:00:24 EST 2014

I've been using GNUCash for many years . I moved to MacOS a year ago and never couldn't make GNUCash accept comma instead of period as a decimal separator which is very annoying because the rest of my software (Excel and the like) do respect locale configuration. I've been upgraded continuously to see the problem fix (if this is really a bug), set locales, looking through configuration options many times, google the problem, but there is no luck.
How can I set this as default configuration?

Thanks