Migration to GnuCash 2.6 from 2.4 problem with display of currency

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 01:05:26 EST 2014

Mike,

Thanks for this. I confirm that creating/modifying ~/.gtkrc-2.0.gnucash =
changes the working font.

David

P.S. — This may come through twice (or not at all). I got a bounce back with:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<gnucash-user at gnucash.org>:
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 Rejected - see http://spamcop.net/ [MAIL_FROM]