Upgrading to 2.6 from 2.4 seems to have broken my CAD account...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 23 13:10:46 EST 2014

Hi,

Please remember to CC gnucash-user on all your replies using your
mailer's reply-to-list or reply-all functionality..

Michael Carney <mwc-250sav at att.net> writes:

>>> Claims there are no warnings.
>>> I have CAD exchange rates in Price Editor from some transfers I've
>>> done in the past. Note that 2.4 wasn't having any problems.
>> Sorry, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>> File a bug report?
>
> Ok.
>

> Is the ledger format the same for 2.6 and 2.4? (can I safely roll back
> to 2.4?)

Provided you don't use any new-in-2.6 features then yes, you should be
able to roll back to 2.4.