Advanced Portfolio Rpt - Missing Basis

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jan 25 15:06:51 EST 2014

Just for anyone else who is interested in this:

I have sent a cut-down  TEST.gnucash file which shows the Basis problem to
Mike privately.

There are no asterisks or footnotes about transaction prices on the report,
with or without preference for price list data.

I've also asked him:

 	I understand totally if you don't have time, but if you do...

	Could you please also have a look at why the income is approximately
twice
	as much as it should be?
	I guess it is a complication of the (perhaps) unusual set up I use
where all
	costs are split between different sub-accounts for my wife & I.

Anybody else have this doubled income problem?