migrate prefs runs everytime I start 2.6.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Jan 26 07:05:28 EST 2014

On Saturday 25 January 2014 16:39:50 Michael Carney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I notice that every time I start gnucash 2.6, a migrate prefs
> operation (from gconf) runs. Seems like that should be something that
> should run just once, IMHO.

Heh, I wrote that code. My main work machine is Fedora 19 64-bit. It worked
fine there.

Perhaps indeed there's something different in Fedora 20, or it could be a
packaging bug.

Can you create a bug report for this ? I will look into this but I'm short in time
right now. If there's a bug report there's less chance I forget.

Thanks,

Geert