Copyrights - GnuCash logo reproduction

Adam Spacey adam.spacey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 00:14:55 EST 2014

Thanks for the clarification John. Adding the URL is a good idea as the
intention is in any case to advocate the use of GnuCash for personal
finance and accounting. There's no big business plan here - just decided to
offer advice & setup assistance on a low-key basis to anyone who wants it.
I meet a lot of people who are in a bit of a mess financially and just need
a few tips, organisational skills and some financial principles to get
things into better shape. Double-entry accounting can be a daunting
prospect at first but once the main concepts are grasped it's relatively
simple, and I've found GnuCash to be a highly flexible and adaptable
application. And there's enough support in the GnuCash community for users
to learn and become autonomous fairly quickly.

Would there be a 'source' file available for the logo?

Many thanks
Adam Spacey

--
*Adam Spacey*