Moving Reports to a second PC

Nestor Stura nestor.stura at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 05:50:00 EST 2014

> Hi Derek/David,

I have tried David's solution in two different PCs one with Windows and the
second with Linux. I worked in the first one, when I open Reports>Custom
Reports it shows all the reports previously created.
On the other hand, it did not work on Linux. As saved-reports-2.4 is a
plain txt file, I do not think it is a problem of the file, I would rather
think that it is a problem of the configuration on Linux that does not
recognise the file.
I would appreciate our advise.
Thanks