GnuCash App for Android

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Jan 28 14:48:24 EST 2014

Il 28/01/2014 0.45, Louise McNally ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I am trying to transfer data from my GnuCash application on my laptop to my GnuCash App on Android. Is anybody able to tell me if this is possible and how I can do this? Also I would like to keep them in sync with updates.
> Thanks for your help!
It is not possible to import gnucash for desktop data into the android
app; you can only import the accounts structure. The android app is
intended to track your transactions while far from a desktop pc. You can
then export the data from the app and import it in the desktop gnucash
datafile.

Regards
Cristian