Multi-Column Invoice Report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 30 11:37:31 EST 2014

Hi,

Nestor Stura <nestor.stura at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all.
> For tax reasons, I need to develop a different invoices report.
>         I need a multi-column report with the data of all the invoices created
>         during the fiscal year.
>         For example,
>         ISSUE DATE ; NUMBER ; CUSTOMER ; PRICE(TAXABLE AMMOUNT) ; VAT(%) ;
>     VAT(EURO)
>         Where can I get this data from?
>         I reviewed all the Business Reports and the only similar is Customer
>         Summary although it does not have all the columns I need and it has some
>         figures that I do not know where they come from.
>         Thanks in advance.
>         Néstor

No such report currently exists.  You will have to write one.  The data
is available through the A/R account.  Iterate over the
splits/transactions in the account for the time period, pull out the
Invoice and Payment transactions (or just the invoice transactions in
your case) and then you can pull the data out from the txn and invoice
as you need.